How does Foligain® work?
- Foligain® reaches the follicle through the blood stream
- Foligain® promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
- Foligain® provides the hair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What Can I Expect When Using Foligain®?
Foligain® begins to go to work immediately, but it takes some time to see visible hair growth. Foligain® systematically works to re-grow your new hair as follows:
- Before new hair is grown, Foligain® works to stop hair loss
- Next, your existing hair becomes fuller and healthier
- Finally, new hair starts to blossom
Typically, after a few weeks you will notice less hair loss. Some hair loss is normal (even those with the fullest heads of hair lose around 100 hairs a day), but you should start to notice less hair in the shower drain or on your comb or brush. Your existing hair should also start to appear thicker and healthier.
Next, you should start to notice new hair. Please remember that hair usually only grows ½ inch to 1 inch a month. Some users see noticeable amounts of new hair after three months, others take longer. So be patient, by the end of months 6-8 you should start to notice a difference in your photographs (and others will notice for you!).
What are the key ingredients in Foligain®?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow. For many of these nutrients the most effective way for them to reach the follicle is through the blood stream when taken as an oral supplement.
Foligain® combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
- Folate Triglutamate (as folic acid) 200mcg
- Biotin 1000mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 30mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150mcg
- Zinc (Gluconate) 15mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 3mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (50:1) extract (24% Ginkgo Flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 100mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract (25% sterols and fatty acids) 320mg
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica) 4:1 Extract 300mg
- Beta-Sitosterol (Vegapure FS) 100mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Jaborandi Leaves (Pilocarpus) 100mg
- American Ginseng Root Extract (5% ginsenosides) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline